Carnival of the Baubles 2022
script src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/[email protected]/dist/headroom.min.js" integrity="sha256-Io9u03Yjd/1iOMjCXV4pUIj9w/4BomsbnV7LSrMbwzw=" crossorigin="anonymous">
Carnival of the Baubles is back and ready to light up Ashford town centre this Christmas! So make sure you save the date for Saturday 26th November
Schedule of the day
- 10am - 6pm: Park Mall Makers Market – Christmas version!
- 2pm – 5pm: Live Music on the Bandstand from Revelation Ashford
- 10am – 3.30pm:Public lantern-making workshop at the Craftship (opposite Made in Ashford) Book here.
- 4.15pm: TheatreTrain Ashford performances at Elwick Place
- 5pm:Procession starts from Elwick Place
- 6pm:Procession ends at lower High Street
- 5pm- 8pm: Digital video mapping finale on Mecca Bingo (lower High Street) from University of Kent students.
- 5pm –8pm:Architectural lighting on the exterior of St. Mary’s Church by SGM Light
The event has been organised in conjunction with Ashford Borough Council , Made in Ashford and Emergency Exit Arts .
Sat 26 November 2022 • 10:00am – 8:00pm